Friday, February 5, 2010

Would You Please Be My Messenger?

Just today I received this comment on my Blog. “I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.” Lucy

Thank you Lucy for posting your comment. I truly appreciate knowing that my message has been received. My goal is to help make every reader’s life happier, more successful, and every relationship better and more fulfilling.

Lucy's comment was posted on a Blog Post from November 2008, so I am sure this lady had scrolled through several postings before leaving me this comment. Whether you are a faithful reader or simply a periodic visitor to this Blog site I sincerely hope you have been enlightened, entertained, educated or simply amused by my postings.

Lucy and every person who reads these posts, I have a special favor to ask of you. I do not know if your own email address book has one address or thousands of addresses but once you have read these posts and have like Lucy “enjoyed reading them” and believe this is a blog worth “visiting often” would you send the link to access my blog http://drbetherickson.blogspot.com/ to your list with an invitation to visit. The recommendation of someone known by each of us carries great weight.

If you believe as I do that my message is important, I ask you be my messenger to help get the word out about my blog. I will be forever grateful.

Dedicated to your Health and Happiness.

Dr. Beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a faithful reader almost from the beginning I can say without any hesitation. This Blog is well written, insightful and a must stop each week just to read the excellent insights that Dr. Beth provides.

Each Blog post may not be directly related to you or and issue you or a family member may be having but I would be willing to bet that you know someone that certainly could use Dr. Beth's wisdom.

During a webtalk.net radio show a guest called her the Best Reltionship Expert in the county.

I spent about 45 minutes reading about Dr. Beth on her website www.drbetherickson.com and for myself I was happily suprised to see how much traing she has pursued in her chosen field. If only we were all so dedicated to that level of accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the suggestion. I have told several of my friends about this Blog site but I did not think about sending out an email with a link to the site.